News?

Malinka

Hey all, I'm just as excited for the multiplayer release as the next guy but whats been going on as of late? Its been over 3 months since the SP release and we haven't really gotten any insight on whats being worked on now and when we can expect the multiplayer aspect to be finished. I think an update each month on whats currently happening behind the scenes is fair to ask for :)

if you would make a monthly newsletter, there would be times that there are tons of things to tell, and there are times there is nothing to talk about.

i have read about such an idea before, but if the RenX team doesn't have anything important to tell or something, they will remain silent. and BTW, the exams are coming pretty soon, and i guess game production will be slowed for a little while... :Þ

so i would say... at moments of silence , they will be working hard on it, i think. that's why they also kept responding at the topics just after Black Dawn was released, am i right? :)

P.S. my mom is in the hospital, so i might remain a bit silent too... :L

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, I'm just as excited for the multiplayer release as the next guy but whats been going on as of late? Its been over 3 months since the SP release and we haven't really gotten any insight on whats being worked on now and when we can expect the multiplayer aspect to be finished. I think an update each month on whats currently happening behind the scenes is fair to ask for :)

OK,I have the same thought with you :cool:

We are living in an pretty long week, since the next weekly youtube updates are still waiting for the next week. Just to be interested, is JAM still alive? He seems to have been changed from very active, to be very inactive part of the team. Just some useless updates that prove the project is still alive, could never be worse.

Still we cant complain, they are doing this all without profit, or atleast without making big money with the project. This does not give uss the right to complain or have oppinions about the team. But advise is still allowed isnt it?

Well, then no episodes, but why not another dev night maybe, like the january 2011 one? I watched the full 3 hours while I was doing my homework! ;) Well, I guess black dawn gave us enough new community and questions to try it out. And maybe some people would like a good final portion of the UT3 version before the standalone version comes out. We haven't tried it for a while...P.S. Do you guys like my new banner? I found out if you 250 infantry was the max... Lots of silo's too to get those technicians lol