Insane Idea ?!?

s1andio

sence I took a peak at the Air mod, i was thinking... why not put all the tiberian sun Buildings, Vehicle and Air units (seen the empty positions in the buy zone its obvious), maby a good idea will be to add Planes, Motor Bikes, more Weapons, modification for Weapons ( vehicles ) and Pistols.

this will give a very big boost (i think).

the idea i have is that with motor bikes you can use only things like uzi's (or something like that) and pistols.

and maby you can add options for ingame Build, Upgrade ( if map has an option previously added) to make walls and defences like the original Minigun automated defence from Tiberian Sun for nods and things like that.

also parachutes for air will be nice if jumping (kinda like Battlefield) and having the option of shooting while you are falling to the ground (dont know if its in at the moment due to lack of Unreal copies and i cant install it yet :( )

other things are backroads on maps so you can actually use the mountains and other parts of the map, that mostly are not added or are just not opened for access.

( I kinda just came up with those ideas and... havent formed them so good :( just wanted to post the idea getting started and thinked about ) cause its mainly the Renegade-X's team that can say the final words.)

As much as I like this idea..I think it would ruin the gameplay. MAYBE one more vehicle on both sides would be nice. Personally, I would like to see one vehicle on Nod to counter the Mammoth.. but I think this would upset the currently challenging gameplay unless that unit was limited to how many you could have.

QUOTE (Hohndo @ Mar 3 2010, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as I like this idea..I think it would ruin the gameplay. MAYBE one more vehicle on both sides would be nice. Personally, I would like to see one vehicle on Nod to counter the Mammoth.. but I think this would upset the currently challenging gameplay unless that unit was limited to how many you could have.[/b]

well the flamer dose a nice job of countering the mamy :P

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Mar 3 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go right ahead, the editor and tools are available.

Tutorials: http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/index.php?showforum=46[/b]

well i was just asking if it was possible for the official version of the mod :)
after all its a multy game so there is no point of playing a modified mod that no one else is playing :P

QUOTE (ThisIsBunny @ Mar 3 2010, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i was just asking if it was possible for the official version of the mod :)
after all its a multy game so there is no point of playing a modified mod that no one else is playing :P[/b]

You can add custom vehicles to maps. So it once the server witches to your map the vehicles you created would be usable.

QUOTE (alexrirak @ Mar 4 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep but actually designing and scripting the vehicles isn't very easy.[/b]

yeah :D
buuuut... we'll see :)
if i have some spare time ill try to do something... but 1st i have to w8 for Unreal copies to come... dont have CD key...
kinda no point to start sense i dont even seen the gameplay and cant test the map :)

QUOTE (ThisIsBunny @ Mar 4 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah :D
buuuut... we'll see :)
if i have some spare time ill try to do something... but 1st i have to w8 for Unreal copies to come... dont have CD key...
kinda no point to start sense i dont even seen the gameplay and cant test the map :) [/b]

Would be cool to see some new custom vehicles.

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Mar 9 2010, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll add the Recon Bike and the SSM Launcher to a few maps, but they won't be in any of the stock Renegade maps like Walls or Field and such. Maybe the Commanche. Although that's all Nod-biase.[/b]

Those will be available for custom maps right?