Oh god, I just found a way to grief in renny.

epicelite

You know that glitch, when the ref is destroyed just after the harvister is too, then the WF will spit out another harv and it will just sit there?

Well push the harv infront of a building with 1 entrance such as the bar or air.

Then nobody can get in/out!

:o

QUOTE (epicelite @ Jan 5 2010, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know that glitch, when the ref is destroyed just after the harvister is too, then the WF will spit out another harv and it will just sit there?

Well push the harv infront of a building with 1 entrance such as the bar or air.
Then nobody can get in/out!

:o [/b]

yikes, thats a big glitch, i guess all u can do if a team hamerrer traps u in your bar is just c4 yourself and hope u spawn elsewhere

That's a different twist on a griefer just using their own vehicle to block said 1-entrance structure. On the one hand, it lets them grief without needing to be present (i.e. they can still fight the enemy), although on the other they aren't there to watch the harv and make sure no one pushes it out of the way.

I've had a griefer on Under before doing that with a tank that was bound and locked to them.

QUOTE (Mr. Weedy @ Jan 6 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or there could be a few lines of code which would tell harvester in this kind of situation always return to the destroyed refinery's drop off area and always try to get back there if it got pushed away from it.[/b]

it wud be better to destroy the harvy like it shud of done...