Mutant assault mode?

epicelite

• Totem Arts Staff

what like UT2004's invasion but no bots ... would be cool ... but i didnt like that mod my self got well frustrated lol ... had half a mouse left at the end lmao things spawning right next to you and killing you and then you gotta wait for next round :( can take loads of time to finish the game and every 1 who is waiting will just leave :(

QUOTE (kenz3001 @ Nov 23 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what like UT2004's invasion but no bots ... would be cool ... but i didnt like that mod my self got well frustrated lol ... had half a mouse left at the end lmao things spawning right next to you and killing you and then you gotta wait for next round :( can take loads of time to finish the game and every 1 who is waiting will just leave :( [/b]

Instead of having the people who died wait untill the game is done, a much better idea is to give them control of a bot (or just become another mutant in the proposed gamemode). That way people don't have to wait all the time and leave.

QUOTE (epicelite @ Nov 22 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok ok so I know this would not happen any time soon but it was just a funny idea I had.

What if one team is mutants, and the other team has to survive as long as possible from their relentless assault? :P
Lots of tiberian for them to heal on and such.

:unsure:[/b]

Thats actually not a bad idea. I do remember on the original Renegade playing on a server on one of the mission maps where its a coop and we are all rush with hundreds of mutants, the ones that look like a blob of dirt and shoot a chemsprayer at you. I would like to see that in Renegade X esspecially with no lag or glitch a lot since it wouldn't be a server side mod, rather it would be built in to the clients Renegade X, making it with less glitches.