Questions

punko24

i have some questions here...

1. When will The next patch for Ren-X come out?

2. What might be in the patch (bug fixes,Vehs,chars,Buildings+Maps) dont need details :)

3. Will there be a mIRC moderation "bot" or system sometime...(or some other 3rd priority app :/ )

4. What about Ingame Moderators?

5. Will there be NEw Buildings and Chars and Vehs in the future...

6. ^^^ Someone sayed this could be a Renegade 2 Sometime...Will This Happen? (Related To Above Question)

Thankyou

all the answers you need are inside this forum dude ...

you can exactly find what the plan is ...

the next patch will probably just fix some bugs ... like all patches ... then later on will be an update with all the contend of the original renegade... after a couple of more patches there will be an other update with more new contend what is notr in the original game ... and after that ... TIME WILL TELL :P

correct me if i am wrong but thats how i understand the plan

about ingame moderators ... i think this comes with UT itself ... i am sure there already peopl with admin/mod powers out there

for the rest just read the FAQ and the INTERVIEWS ... there are tons of informations in there

QUOTE (punko24 @ Oct 4 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have some questions here...

1. When will The next patch for Ren-X come out?

2. What might be in the patch (bug fixes,Vehs,chars,Buildings+Maps) dont need details :)

3. Will there be a mIRC moderation "bot" or system sometime...(or some other 3rd priority app :/ )

4. What about Ingame Moderators?

5. Will there be NEw Buildings and Chars and Vehs in the future...

6. ^^^ Someone sayed this could be a Renegade 2 Sometime...Will This Happen? (Related To Above Question)

Thankyou[/b]

1. As far as I know (read: as far as I'm hoping, which should be correct) this month.

2. Probably A LOT of bug fixes, not sure if there'll be any content released in the first large patch, maybe the models updated, a few maops added and maybe some new vehicles.

3. The IRC server doesn't have nickserv, not sure about botserv or chanserv though.

4. guess that's already in the UT3 engine, it just needs to be setup serverside.

5. Powerplant, and models will be updated to the correct characters fitted to the class, like in Renegade.

6. I highly doubt they'll be ablke to seccure the rights for the C&C genre from EA and a HIGHLY expensive license for Unreal Engine 3 from Epic.