Too many UT3 users...

[CNC]PlagueNXC

QUOTE (DrummerX @ Sep 30 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah i don't understand what you're talking about dude.

Renegade X is just a mod for UT3, you need ut3 to play it, that's it.

So people having UT3 will be able to play......

Fuck now i'm lost......[/b]

Renegade X is for UT3; thus there will be too many UT3 users. Can't you see how many are on the forums?

QUOTE (Gasolin3 @ Sep 30 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe he's talking about the servers filling up..[/b]

Exactly.

QUOTE (BLaZor @ Sep 30 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I got that, it was just that the sentence was worded badly. :lol:[/b]

Re-read the sentence. The sentence wasn't worded badly, I just didn't state that Renegade X users were UT3 users because that's self-explainatory.

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Sep 30 2009, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i know that around 7-8 community will host a server . my clan will host 2 x 32 players ... a normal server is 32 players ... so count around 250-300 persons will be able to play really soon[/b]

I heard UT3 can support 128 players.
This is possible to host that amount on renx with the size of the maps?

QUOTE (BLaZor @ Sep 30 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard UT3 can support 128 players.
This is possible to host that amount on renx with the size of the maps?[/b]

all server over 50 players i played in had lag. even on a dedicated box. you will see alot of 32 players cause they are all rented server. and itsthe sweetest spot to keep optimal perfo ratio vs ppl in server. other, like the official Ren-X server are on a dedicated box

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Sep 30 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all server over 50 players i played in had lag. even on a dedicated box. you will see alot of 32 players cause they are all rented server. and itsthe sweetest spot to keep optimal perfo ratio vs ppl in server. other, like the official Ren-X server are on a dedicated box[/b]

I see. :)
I don't see why they would implement it, if they can't support it.

QUOTE (xlucidx @ Sep 30 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't even think about having that many people on a server.
The lag would be insane.[/b]

Look at MAG (Massive Action Game). It's on the ps3, yet it supports 256 players. Although they have a whole different engine, they manage to run the game without lag, because the player who is playing the game only recieves essential data about the players around him/her.

QUOTE (BLaZor @ Sep 30 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I apologise, it wasn't worded badly. It's just that the punctuation made it difficult to read.[/b]

You might want to look up what punctuation means and save face.

Punctuation: the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.

Nothing is wrong with punctuation; what did you mean?

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Sep 30 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UT 3 Supports 64 players per server (it was fixed in patch 2.0 to be less laggy) ! so yes we can play :P

And MAG uses UE 3 (with updates ofc )[/b]

I noticed that now. Goodie Goodie we can play. Plus since there are so many errors it allows us to play more!

Mine used to work but now I've got to find time to fix it haha...

I'm a UT3 player, iv played since the game came out. Whats so bad about me playing it? Nothing. The game was made on the UE3 if they didn't want us to know about it why post it on the UT forums? If u think a server is getting too full just join another one, but as far as iv seen they don't get 100% full for long if they do.

QUOTE (DaemonicKnight @ Oct 7 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a UT3 player, iv played since the game came out. Whats so bad about me playing it? Nothing. The game was made on the UE3 if they didn't want us to know about it why post it on the UT forums? If u think a server is getting too full just join another one, but as far as iv seen they don't get 100% full for long if they do.[/b]

Read the posts...

• 2 weeks later...