So like...

spectre01

Will the mod be released right after Spet 30, 00:00 (midnight)? Or we need to wait for the team to wake up and upload to the download server, THEN we can download it like something in the afternoon? I don't know if I should stay up late for this or just go ahead and sleep...

QUOTE (spectre01 @ Sep 30 2009, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will the mod be released right after Spet 30, 00:00 (midnight)? Or we need to wait for the team to wake up and upload to the download server, THEN we can download it like something in the afternoon? I don't know if I should stay up late for this or just go ahead and sleep...[/b]

Indeed, a rough idea of when the release is would be ideal, so then I know if I'm going to have to get up in the middle of the night to set up the TDR servers or not.

http://www.renegade-x.com/Forums/index.php...amp;#entry24279

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Sep 27 2009, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beta Version 0.35

It will be a Wednesday, so expect the mod download to go up sometime in the middle of the day eastern time (GMT -5). If you live in a timezone far ahead of EST, the mod will be available to you on the morning of October 1st.

As for servers, we will be talking about that on our release post. We will have 2 US servers available and 1 UK server on September 30th, ready for the release. We will also have at least 4 download clients available for you all.[/b]

You guys should read the pages a little more slowly. ;)