Recon Bike...

blazingshadow

QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Sep 24 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's a long way off so there hasn't been a decision, but personally I'd like it to be like the TD model which was essentially the MLRS, but the missile pod was replaced with launching slides and two big fat napalm Honest John unguided missiles.[/b]

Which is what I would like to see as well, I always thought that the V2 style Renegade has was just too off from what it should of been.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (Mighty BOB! @ Sep 24 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's a long way off so there hasn't been a decision, but personally I'd like it to be like the TD model which was essentially the MLRS, but the missile pod was replaced with launching slides and two big fat napalm Honest John unguided missiles.[/b]

Yeah, I was thinking the same.

I think the plan is, when we start making our original-idea maps (aka non-remakes) in a future release, we could decide to replace the Nod APC with the Recon Bike, and replace the Nod Artillery with the SSM in those specific maps.

• Totem Arts Staff
QUOTE (-FW-Wolf @ Sep 24 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like the Renegade fan maps? Even though I always thought the Recon Bike should of repleaced the Nod Buggy.[/b]

Yeah I guess it is up for debate, as the Buggy and Recon bike are similar in the sense that they are both quick two passenger vehicles. Though of course the Recon Bike costs 500 credits.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Sep 24 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I guess it is up for debate, as the Buggy and Recon bike are similar in the sense that they are both quick two passenger vehicles. Though of course the Recon Bike costs 500 credits.[/b]

i hated the renegade model of the recon bike. and the engine sound. I think the reborn recon bike model was right on with the TD model. it would be awesome to see a recon bike that looked like that in renegade x

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Sep 24 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I guess it is up for debate, as the Buggy and Recon bike are similar in the sense that they are both quick two passenger vehicles. Though of course the Recon Bike costs 500 credits.[/b]

Uh, the Recon Bike is a one passenger vehicle like the Stealth Tank. And if it wasn't in Renegade it should have been.

The Recon should really replace the Buggy and not the APC because it doesn't have the carrying capacity of an APC which would leave Nod at a disadvantage because of the vehicle limit. The APC is a critical vehicle to have.

Nod need the MLRS btw :P but yes APC is needed ... nah dont remove anything just add more slots for Nod (or are you too lazy to do that ? :P jk )

And Recon was/is a 1 man vehicle (oh plz use a better engine sound please! the Renegade one was terrible :S Nod probably designed the engine to deaf GDI troops so they could not hear the Flamers coming or something :lol: )