Renegade X: Community Q&A S02E04

Jam

Episode number four of the Renegade X Community Q&A! This week:

- Is Renegade X the best remake ever made?

- New singleplayer missions?

- Multiplayer levelling

- Vertical Sync in Renegade X

- Glass shooting on Islands

- New character classes

- Weapon zoom feature

- LAN/WLAN support

- Renegade X Tournament

- Player-controlled harvesters

- Sunday night MP games

- Announcement date for announcement date announcement

http://facebook.com/CNCRenX

http://twitter.com/RenXGame

[align=center][video=youtube;XaMAoGy24Zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaMAoGy24Zw [/align]

The original maps aren't remade because they are too small scale and simple for that Totem Arts has planned. Will some of these maps return but on a far larger and recreated scale?

Also, will Totem Arts keep in mind that one of the charms that Renegade had, might have been the straightforward maps with simple layout?

Your sincerely,

Demigan.

The original maps aren't remade because they are too small scale and simple for that Totem Arts has planned. Will some of these maps return but on a far larger and recreated scale?

Also, will Totem Arts keep in mind that one of the charms that Renegade had, might have been the straightforward maps with simple layout?

Your sincerely,

Demigan.

That's a good point. I don't really like the idea of having to drive my tank for miles before I reach the enemy base or something. Renegade always had a pretty simple map layout.

GDI Base --- Main Battlefield --- Nod Base

I hope that formula stays in.

Question: Is the multiplayer already in his first early test phase? (so is the netcode already done?)... or what is the progress so far? So what is already done so far?

i guarantee that it will be "Too soon to talk about"

i guarantee that it will be "Too soon to talk about"

lol, when they really check there information, then they at least could say "not mush" and "A lot"... this is not really a question where to soon to talk about is the right answer :P.

Hey guys, just a head's up in case you were wondering where yesterday's episode was/is. I've recently transferred from Windows to Ubuntu, and the sound quality there seems to be really really low, so I'm going to arrange another laptop in a few days from now to start recording.

Stay tuned!

Hey guys, just a head's up in case you were wondering where yesterday's episode was/is. I've recently transferred from Windows to Ubuntu, and the sound quality there seems to be really really low, so I'm going to arrange another laptop in a few days from now to start recording.

Stay tuned!

Could you not better chose for keeping windows and install Ubuntu as additional boot? It works fine for mine mini-laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, i kinda ran out of questions, though i will hope i will come up with a few more soon... :P

hmm...

you know what, i'll just come up with something right now!

how many lines of codes has the dev team written yet for the MP release? maybe you can give the the amount of lines written for black dawn, to compare?

or can you give us a rough estimate of how many of them are needed before the multiplayer will be released? :confused: :confused:

lol, i kinda ran out of questions, though i will hope i will come up with a few more soon... :P

hmm...

you know what, i'll just come up with something right now!

how many lines of codes has the dev team written yet for the MP release? maybe you can give the the amount of lines written for black dawn, to compare?

or can you give us a rough estimate of how many of them are needed before the multiplayer will be released? :confused: :confused: