何时åÂ

sujiongli

QUOTE (sujiongli @ Aug 28 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why?China has 1.3 billion people. :unsure: There are many Chinese people playing computer games.
Unlike North Korea, China is not poor. :rolleyes:

But I am only 15 years old,so I can not play this bloody game. :( [/b]

It is simply amazing how so many people from all over the world know about the mod. I know it's obvious that more know about it since Moddb and EA's interviews, but before all of that I bet the developers never thought any of that would happen. I meant that it is crazy how making so beautiful and for fun could have turned out all kinds of job opportunities and publicity. There's probably other mods that have done similar things, but nothing beats this. The artists and developers of this modification have put alot of time and effort into making every detail on every character, every vehicle, every building, and every map so that it looks perfect and exciting to the public.

I am truly happy for the Development team of this modification; they have all earned it.

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Aug 29 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is simply amazing how so many people from all over the world know about the mod. I know it's obvious that more know about it since Moddb and EA's interviews, but before all of that I bet the developers never thought any of that would happen. I meant that it is crazy how making so beautiful and for fun could have turned out all kinds of job opportunities and publicity. There's probably other mods that have done similar things, but nothing beats this. The artists and developers of this modification have put alot of time and effort into making every detail on every character, every vehicle, every building, and every map so that it looks perfect and exciting to the public.

I am truly happy for the Development team of this modification; they have all earned it.[/b]

I agree.
Creation of this game is very good.