SP Bots

Dehumanization

Is there any chance you can play singleplayer skirmishes? When i had the orginal (and a 56k modem) the only single player skirmish map was the training map. I did a forum check on bots and nothing came up if this has been discused already. Also, is the single player game being redone also? Because under the media there was a video showing the first part of the first mission where NOD ambuses the GDI convoy.

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 13 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any chance you can play singleplayer skirmishes? When i had the orginal (and a 56k modem) the only single player skirmish map was the training map. I did a forum check on bots and nothing came up if this has been discused already. Also, is the single player game being redone also? Because under the media there was a video showing the first part of the first mission where NOD ambuses the GDI convoy.[/b]

list of answers to questions you didn't even know you had:
http://www.renegade-x.com/Forums/index.php...t=0&start=0

if you have a question that is not there then ask it in that thread.

• Totem Arts Staff

I'm not sure if the question has been asked before.

In short, yes, there will definitely be a skirmish mode, where bots will be able to buy their own characters and vehicles. Will it be in the first release? Right now I'm leaning towards no, as we're still working on getting the basic coding for Renegade X done, and will be releasing that when it's finished. Things like skirmish and new game modes will be coming in later releases.