Hello all

Angel83

I tryed log on with my other forum name but it didn't let me, so I made a new one. Most ppl now me as DaCharmed, DaAngel or DaAngel83 in Renegade. I saw the video on fileplanet today and I must say it looks great and can't wait till it's all done :)

ho another friend from DA :P im Duro, part of Hazteam clan, like i said before here, we got some good clan fight back in time against TWA. after TWA split i was leader of a clan ''RF'' we was good friend with sSs. soul and snipe JD still member of DA? anyway, like Fobby said , welcome here !!!!!

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Aug 8 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ho another friend from DA :P im Duro, part of Hazteam clan, like i said before here, we got some good clan fight back in time against TWA. after TWA split i was leader of a clan ''RF'' we was good friend with sSs. soul and snipe JD still member of DA? anyway, like Fobby said , welcome here !!!!![/b]

Thank you guys and hello Duro, nice to cya :) Yea we had a few good clan fights back in the good old days :P Dark Angels is not around anymore, it died after I left for a break and I guess it died cuz the guys was to lazy to keep it alive :D I tryed to start over and build it up again but with another clan name and tryed to be a gaming community but way to many people had dissapeared and well a few came back when they saw I was around. Now I running Moonlightshakers together with Dethdeath, Interex and Dethpoet. I have seen JD now and then but I have not seen soul for a long time now.