GORE!

thrash300

QUOTE (R315r4z0r @ Aug 6 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, did you listen to the podcast at all? They specifically said how they hate it when people demand things of the team.. lol[/b]

Yea I heard it, ffs 30 megs @ caped download = gay <_<, but I don't think posting a few screenies of gore wouldn't be too much trouble tbh.

• Totem Arts Staff

It is quite a bit of trouble - it means we have to set up the server again which takes a while, and get two people to join and to shoot each other in a few different ways, save, upload, post, take more pictures, etc.. We've got far more important things to be working on than that. The picture in my signature is basically as gore-y as it gets.

QUOTE ((NE)Fobby(GEN) @ Aug 7 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is quite a bit of trouble - it means we have to set up the server again which takes a while, and get two people to join and to shoot each other in a few different ways, save, upload, post, take more pictures, etc.. We've got far more important things to be working on than that. The picture in my signature is basically as gore-y as it gets.[/b]

You woulden't have to do all that, just use some remote C4. Inregards to your signature, Im assuming its a head shot.