I salute you guys

Warduke

Hey guys, just learned of this mod through the C&C Battlecast Primetime where Apoc mentioned you guys specifically. I can't tell you how psyched I am for this. As a C&C player from the beginning DOS version I've enjoyed all the games but I especially loved the idea behind Renegade, taking the backstory and putting it into an FPS. Me and my buds had many fun hours on Renegade but ultimately it fell by the wayside because of server lag, dated/limited game engine, etc..

I've always dreamt of the day when someone would give it the love and tenderness it deserves in a re-make. This is gonna be awesome. I wish you guys the best of luck and keep at it!! I'll have 4 or 5 old Renegade players from my gaming group ready to play it when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod will be so good I'm gonny buy unreal tournament 3 just for this. I hope many old renegade players will play this. I definitely play this mod. I'd like to thank all people who work on that project to make such a great thing possible. You are doing a really good job you should earn money for this