Boink!

thrash300

A question that will eventually have to be asked...  

1. 1. A question that will eventually have to be asked...

• The original B-O-I-N-K-! FTW!
    • Some other shit.

QUOTE (thrash300 @ Jun 12 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KK This is a question that I MUST ask.

When Renegade X comes out, what will you be using for the kill sound, the original boink, or something else?.

I will be using the original boink.[/b]

FAQ:
Q: Is the kill boink sound going to make a return?
A: You bet your ass it is!

• Totem Arts Staff

There will only be an original boink, there will be no custom content in the mod.

RENEGADE X WILL NOT HAVE SKINNING OR ANY OTHER CUSTOMIZATION CAPABILITIES!

Three reasons for why Renegade X will not have any skins. First reason is because of advantage/disadvantage skins. Lets face it chances are your renegade is probably altered some way or another from the original. This means no stupid sponge bob square fucking pants C4s that can be seen a mile away. No shiny stealth skin to get an advantage. No glowing firey projectiles. No bright coloured character skins to be able to see from far. Second reason is because the way Unreal Engine 3 works, you will find that there are no custom skins for any existing characters. The only way you can make an existing ut3 character look different is to make a new character. So yes, you cannot simply place a texture file or any other file with the same name and hope to make a skin. Lastly, we dont want Renegade X to look like crap.[/b]