Hi Guys

alexsr

Greetings Comrades of Renegade X Team:

My name is Alex I am new to the project. I am an environment artist and Texture Artist, but during the project I will be working on building texture. Thought I would introduce myself so you guys could get to know me better and I you. Some of my interests include video games, movies, warhammer, and warhammer 40k. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I know its going to be alot of fun working with you guys.

Sincerely ,

Alex SR

A new name to be filled in into the great hall of fame. Your name will end up next to my gilded scroll of honour for Mario. Should you die, my taxidermist will preserve your body and store it for the time we will be able to clone you. Then the whole world will bask in your glorious prescence and buy a personal Alex to build new Renegade-x textures for them.

Welcome to the team Alex :)

Ps: Where do you live, my taxidermist will be there shortly.

QUOTE (alexsr @ Jun 9 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings Comrades of Renegade X Team:

My name is Alex I am new to the project. I am an environment artist and Texture Artist, but during the project I will be working on building texture. Thought I would introduce myself so you guys could get to know me better and I you. Some of my interests include video games, movies, warhammer, and warhammer 40k. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I know its going to be alot of fun working with you guys.

Sincerely ,

Alex SR[/b]

hi