Gameplay Programmers build our core product, the game. We are actively looking for indivduals with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, excellent debugging skills, and experience with large codebases.
- General understanding of game development/game engines;
- Ability to create optimized and logical code;
- Understanding of general debugging processes/flow;
- Experience with large codebases/frameworks;
- Knowledge of replication, server/client design;
- Foresight of how variables, functions and certain gameplay mechanics could be used in exploits.