Wikia Renegade X Mod Update!

[CNC]PlagueNXC

Ok guys I've updated your page, adding more pictures and alot more of your videos. Obviously there are loads of more pictures to go, but this is all the time I have for tonight. You are welcomed to check out your section, and edit it if you wish. I would love it if there was a history or background of information on the designers and supporters (meaning platoon team, and other helpers) of this incredible mod.

http://epsilonworldwide.wikia.com/wiki/Renegade_X_Mod

If there are any kind of media that you also wish to add yourself then please add it.

Thanks alot; wish you well as always.

/me n00bs Jointn00b

nah seriously... what is better about FF... ehmm... a LOT far more to make a list here really, one major advatage are all the add ons so the possible functions you can get into FF is near limitless, and range from spell checker over better tab management to site rating (ie you can see if a site is safe to visit before you go there).

In terms of security actually I read an interesting article, technically IE is actually more secure, though far more attacks are made aimed towards IE than FF, in the end meaning you get less attack to go through in FF

From an amateur web designer's point of view, Microsoft's IE Team has a horrible track record with following web standards... Not to mention some very annoying proprietary features that mess with a website's layout if you don't pay extra attention. All the other major web browsers don't have these annoyances; FireFox, Opera, Safari, Konqueror. In fact, on average if you design a website in notepad to follow W3C standards it will probably look normal in the four previously mentioned browsers and have a few broken parts in Internet Explorer. It's not uncommon for designers to have to include a secondary stylesheet specifically tailored to IE with a bunch of "hackish" techniques just to get everything to look normal...

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Feb 8 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well im a big fan of FF and i start to like IE .. but only IE 8 ... cause it start to have the capability of FF ....[/b]

Yup, with IE8 it looks like they're finally getting serious with web standards. They've added a lot of much needed CSS support; Late, but better late than never I suppose.

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Feb 8 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can make the wikia firefox compatible. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.[/b]

Well it works fine in FireFox 3.1b2 for me and according to GummiBear it works fine in FireFox 3.0 so... Maybe epicelite's computer just has trouble loading the 4 videos and x amount of images simultaneously?