Quality of Life

Hello,

1. In the attachment (Untitled.jpg) I have highlighted multiple RenX entries. Appreciated if it was just 1 entry (Renegade X).

2. Players with fast internet connection won't suffer here. Downloading RenX through the launcher takes an extremely long time (for me 3 days @ 200kb/s). Could we please find ways to reduce this (remove unofficial maps).

3. Add map and "mutator" download extension to Renegade X launcher. Certain servers will use custom "mutators" and maps, being able to identify which servers use custom files and download them through the launcher will feel more user friendly (as will be able to play RenX in background AND won't launch RenX and start downloading with annoying click sounds).

That's all for now, only suggestions (not demands).

Kindest regards,
Newbie.

Untitled.jpg

1.  Its a known bug.

2. I wouldn't want to see this, since we have been pushing for these maps to be added as official for a long time, even if the Devs are not the ones maintaining them. It allows us to get round the issue of only playing stale map rotations Field -> Walls -> Snow -> Field X -> etc

3. We use HTTP downloading in the servers to download these and most mutators are tiny files. Most are around 8-50kb in file size, depending on how much data it holds. Some of the larger ones are slightly bigger but they are not downloaded every time you join (unless there has been an update to it since you last joined)

• Like 2