Hello, Renegade X community!

Goldenhawk

Hello!

I just discovered this fantastic Command And Conquer game!

While it's not an official sequel to any C&C game, the production value within is so darn high! it looks even better then EA's last couple of C&C games, in terms of functions, graphics and general enjoyment. I actually knew about this game way before, as I've heard "Renegade X" and seen the exact logo before, unsure of when I did though, felt like it was four years? Maybe, not sure :P. I'm unsure why I never looked at it though, maybe it's because I didn't regard it as an actual Command And Conquer game, rather another game with a similar title to C&C Renegade. Dang, I was so wrong! 

Just a little life story, I grew up with Command And Conquer games from 2005+ (Played games at a young age :P), main reason being because the main evil protagonist was called "Kane", similar to mine being "Kayne" :D. I know, that's strange... But as a child, even little things similar to that give children enjoyment. I have played all Command And Conquer games, favourite three in order are, Command And Conquer, Command And Conquer Red Alert and Command And Conquer Renegade, Havoc seemed so cool as a child. 

Now I'm now seventeen, still play the Command And Conquer games now and then, had and going to reinstall when I get a better phone an emulator for PS1, so I can run C&C and C&C Red Alert on the go!

excited to play it later tomorrow, as I'm in Australia and my internet is slow.... Hope I didn't bore anyone with that long post, here's a cat to make it all better!

hello_cat.gif

• Like 4

I think there's still an Australia/Oceania server still running (I saw it on the server list in-game). Goldenhawk, you should tell your friends and neighbors about RenX, then you could all play the multiplayer when it's best for you guys (and girls). It's ok to play on any server, but if your ping is over 400 then it's not enjoyable. The most optimum server is one with low or the least ping on your end. Also, see the topic on PUGS to consider playing with groups of people on Saturdays and Sundays during certain time slots.

8 hours ago, Chrisjh0223 said:

I think there's still an Australia/Oceania server still running (I saw it on the server list in-game). Goldenhawk, you should tell your friends and neighbors about RenX, then you could all play the multiplayer when it's best for you guys (and girls). It's ok to play on any server, but if your ping is over 400 then it's not enjoyable. The most optimum server is one with low or the least ping on your end. Also, see the topic on PUGS to consider playing with groups of people on Saturdays and Sundays during certain time slots.

Told everyone I knew, even before I played it ;). Even currently in the making of a YouTube video, while I'm not known, I'd love to show this game off!

I haven't bothered with online play currently, I'm absolutely surprised that this game has AI bots, and have been playing skirmish non-stop. It's actually really enjoyable, even though they're bots! It's amazing what Renegade X has within itself, the developers don't even make a cent off it, yet they've added so much, I really appreciate their time and effort, for our enjoyment. 

Even if this game was paid, it's still certainly worth the cost, more production value in this than many paid games!

• Like 1