İnstaller does not work on windows 10

challenger

When i  open laucher it says launcher update available  0.75 and i install it and i restart renx launcher and again it is said same. if i say no to download 0.75. it says 'it looks like this is the first time you are running Ren x or your installation is corrupted.  do you wish to install the game? I  say yes  and it is waited at pending at download menu.  there are errors as you can understand

can you please help me?

Hi Challenger.

I would recommend that you clear the current installation of Renegade X (completely removing all files) then try installing once more.

If that fails, try downloading from the below links.

These are full builds of the game (and are just Drag and Drop versions) but they will likely take a while to download due to the large file size.

###################################################################################

HTTP DOWNLOAD FULL [7z http://www.7-zip.de/]

###################################################################################

10 hours ago, Fffreak9999 said:

Hi Challenger.

I would recommend that you clear the current installation of Renegade X (completely removing all files) then try installing once more.

If that fails, try downloading from the below links.

These are full builds of the game (and are just Drag and Drop versions) but they will likely take a while to download due to the large file size.

i think instead installer, next next finish type setup will solve this problem. You can think about it . (old type installation)