Renegade X Gameplay With Music.

RelentlessChaos

You promote Ren X by posting gameplay on YouTube, yet you bash on Ren X with some of your in-game statements. Quite peculiar I must say. Reminds me of that "Zeroclass" dude who kept complaining how Ren X sucks and yet they still kept playing the game... because "they could". I really don't get these kind of people. If it is supposed to be a joke, it is not funny in my book.

Edited by Jarzey

10 hours ago, Jarzey said:

You promote Ren X by posting gameplay on YouTube, yet you bash on Ren X with some of your in-game statements. Quite peculiar I must say. Reminds me of that "Zeroclass" dude who kept complaining how Ren X sucks and yet they still kept playing the game... because "they could". I really don't get these kind of people. If it is supposed to be a joke, it is not funny in my book.

Just because I play does not mean I play the game 24/7. 

I am already playing less of Renegade X since returning a little over 2 weeks ago. 

I am in a love/hate relationship with Renegade X.

If you saw the unedited version of this video, the game would probably not look good or appealing to non-C&C fans.

Please don't get upset regarding my opinions of the game. 

Edited by RelentlessChaos

22 minutes ago, RelentlessChaos said:

If you saw the unedited version of this video, the game would probably not look good.

And that's you highlighted the best action-packed moments of the match. That's understandable, anyone judging not purely on graphics would quickly grasp the boredom of a public match without teamwork, or generally watching the player running or driving around.

22 minutes ago, RelentlessChaos said:

I am in a love/hate relationship with Renegade X.

Fair enough. This answer will suffice for my question.

As for your last point, I was merely making an observation. I did not mean to criticize your opinions. (i.e. I never said that I do not approve or that it is a bad thing) I apologize if you took offense from my statement.

Edited by Jarzey