Global UDK Crash

Chrisjh0223

Last night at sometime from 9:00 to 9:30 pm everyone (or at least 90%) on the ConstructiveTyranny Marathon server had their game crash. I was in the middle of bringing Nod's EMP cannon % down as an Engineer, when the game froze, allowed me to move a little more, and then "Built with UDK stopped working" came up. Here's the data log the game automatically pasted to my Ctrl + V:

Fatal error!
Address = 0xfe7c96   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
Address = 0x100a1c3  (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
Address = 0x417cc30  (filename not found)
Address = 0x417cc30  (filename not found)

Normally when you get "Built with UDK stopped working" it's just you on your end. But seeing as this affected the majority of people on the server (10-11 people were on) it came as a surprise for the game to crash in a global manner. When I got back on the server the game ran fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I played this map yesterday with other people on ConstructiveTyranny (Marathon I think), a server wide crash occurred once more. This error log looks different from the first:

Fatal error!

Address = 0xc37c96   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
Address = 0xc5a1c3   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]
Address = 0x7513bcce (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll]
Address = 0x7513bcce (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll]

And when I got back on, there were no more problems. People rejoined the game steadily at a rate of one by one. Hmm, could be an issue with Arctic Stronghold or ConstructiveTyranny's server.