Veterancy infos

Xtractor

Vehicles will also be subject to veterancy ranks: they take the rank of the player who is currently driving it or, if vacant, the rank of the last player that drove it. Their rank bonuses are the same as the infantry ones. 

What if the tank is stolen ,is the Rank will be transfer to the Stoler ?

If I give my tank to someone Im giving my Tank rank ?

• Totem Arts Staff

If you stealing a tank, you earn 10 VP. The Tank has always your rank. So if a recruit give a Hero a tank the tank will have the rank Hero. And if a Hero give a tank to a recriut, the tank will hhave the rank Recruit

3 hours ago, (Ger)Luhrian said:

I think that's it, but maybe I forgot something

You forgot to mention the improvement of clip/magazine size for weapons (and some vehicles).

@Xtractor: I have compiled a table reflecting the veterancy bonuses in Armor and Clip/Magazine if you are looking for numbers (it doesn't show data such as damage output, rate of fire, movement speed).

https://renx.wiki/wiki/User:Jarzey#Veterancy_bonus_table

(Leaving this just in case: Clip = the amount of rounds you can fire before reloading / Magazine = the amount of rounds you can fire before you need to go back and refill at PTs. Weapons on vehicles have infinite magazine).

Edited by Jarzey
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Xtractor said:

Your user page should be linked at the main page tho

Sorry, can't do that, because of Wiki etiquette.

You have either to type "user:Jarzey (or someone else, like user:Agent or user:Zephyr, to mention a couple of examples)" in the search box, or click on "special pages" on the left side and then click on "user list".

But there is nothing much on people's userpages. I use mine as a sort of notebook to dump any kind of into and stats.