Black Dawn Options Menu Problems

Wurd77

Hello. I recently downloaded Black Dawn and I noticed that some of the Video options in the options menu are "blacked out" and cannot be accessed as well as all of the Audio options. Are certain options supposed to be "blacked out" or did I download a bad file or something?

I downloaded it from this website: http://www.indiedb.com/games/renegade-x/downloads

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but either way, you're playing a game which is no longer supported. If you can't find a way to fix it, you're going to have to live with it :/

It's been quite a while since i last played Black Dawn, so i can't help you much here. Good luck either way!

You can go to /CookedPC/Configs/ and find any options in one of the configs along with hidden configurable information. You can change any of the options, note that some may bug because perhaps that little outdated guy wasn't designed with high-low variants of graphic options and the engine doesn't generate variants itself. Back up a copy-paste of the original config to your desktop or something, use at your own risk as it may make black dawn stop working, replacing the original config you backed up from the original download should fix anything you do though.