CnC-Eyes [Feedback and Bug-Report]

DaKuja

• Totem Arts Staff

And ye about the Design and Details on this Map it's really far away from looking good.

Eyes is my First Map, made alot of mistakes all over the Map.

I don't change that much on this One because i'm working on a reworked Version of Eyes called : CNC-Glasses

I had to fix or rebuild so much on Eyes to get it really looking good but it will takes way more Time, so i decided to made a complete new Map which got similar Design to Eyes but dosnt will be the same, its smaller not bugged as hell and get already now pretty sweet Places which looking really good to me.

here you can follow the Updates and everything about the reworked CNC-Eyes

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=76122

Eyes / Glasses will be not the last Maps that i made, i got tons of Ideas for Maps there will be comin' more

but one Map after another!

P.S. i'm always happy about Feedback of any kind, Feedback always improves the Map!

Greez. DaKuja

gdi can easily knock out the nod power and ref, the updated made it too easy, today in 3 mins gdi took out the ref and the pp.

BOGUS!

there needs to be more of a risk that or change the direction of the pp so that the doors are not facing the tunnel, same for the pp then the gdi roaches must show themselves to enter the bldings

• Totem Arts Staff

It seems that, most of the Players don't know about this Paths so those 5 Minutes Games on Eyes are just Mistakes and will probably not happen that much anymore if most of the Players known about all the Pathes and Moves you can use.

I think the GDI PP stands good, AGT is really aggressiv against Infantry kill them really fast if they dont take care about there Steps.

Nod PP Doors are faced to the Base, i dont think it is thaaaat easy to get in if the Doors just mined.

Otherwise if the PP's goes down, the Team failed to Defend thier Base.

The Eyes Version where the Players are not able to sneak into the Bases while AGT/Ob are Online, was pretty annoying because it was only possible to reach and kill an Building if the entire Team works together and we know that maby 50-70% of the Team are able to join such Rushes or Pushes.

Even on the PUG's where the Map got played was it really really hard to take an Building out or even do some serious Damage to them.

Also an AGT/Ob should or can not Defend the Base Solo against a 10+ Player Team, i'm pretty sure after the AGT/Ob nerf both Team got pretty good Chances to Rush the Bases down like with an good old Stank Rush - works by 90% of all Time.

There is just some Strategy needed to handle such fast Rushes, next Time tell your Team to watch out on those Pathes/Places, If nobody cares about Defending the Base, well you will definitely lose Buildings.

GDI can reach Airstrip,Ref and PP without getting killed by the Ob.

Nod can reach WF,PP,Ref. without getting killed by the AGT.

Sounds pretty balanced or not?

But ye as already say: Tank Rushes are an great Option to kill some Buildings too!

I still think the Players need just more Time to check all the Changes and possibilities, Eyes get since a week way more voted as previously.

Greez. DaKuja

• 2 weeks later...