Do Swedish players deserve to get the boot? You decide!

suchconquer

In the context of the situation, Idk what server this is, who this is, and I notice who I think is Agent (Jessica) also questioning wtf is going on, but generally, I have no clue what the situation or server is. Tried asking the server admin themself about this? EKT if it was EKT, TMX if it was TMX. Tbh, nobody I know beside B0ng checks IPs enough to know someone's location, how would the alleged server mod even known if said person was swedish or not?

In the context of the situation, Idk what server this is, who this is, and I notice who I think is Agent (Jessica) also questioning wtf is going on, but generally, I have no clue what the situation or server is. Tried asking the server admin themself about this? EKT if it was EKT, TMX if it was TMX. Tbh, nobody I know beside B0ng checks IPs enough to know someone's location, how would the alleged server mod even known if said person was swedish or not?

It was our server, Comis. Jessica is the admin there so I was like: wut?

Could be a troll, we will never know. :P