Renegade X Community Q&A: Submit your questions!

Jam

[align=center][video=youtube;5aE_Y7kW_5s]

[/align]

Hey what's up guys!

Season two of the Renegade X Community Q&A is about to go live and since Black Dawn was just released, I figured you guys had a question or two that you want to have answered.

The Renegade X Community Q&A is a series of videos on YouTube where I answer Renegade X related questions every week on Monday. You can check out season 1 right here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL50614B1617C97DFD&feature=view_all

Submit those questions now, and (with the help of the Renegade X project manager Fobby) I shall be answering these questions. The next episode is set to be released next Monday, so what are you waiting for? Submit 'em now!

- Please note;

From now on, ten questions will be answered in each of the upcoming episodes.

Only one question per person.

Keep 'em coming!

http://youtube.com/TheJamnub

for the ones not sure about it or just has been staying away from the forums (i'll ask some pretty obvious ones, you don't necessarily need to answer those :Þ):

- will the AI get an improvement and will it get added into the MP version?

- will there any update to black dawn to remove bugs 'n such?

- so will the scottish guy get a role in the MP version? and if yes, what weapon will he get a role?

and now unto the more serious ones (took me quite a while to come up with those =/):

- do i actually have a serious question for now?

- ah yes i do! will the tib auto rifle and flechette make a comeback?

- will the GDI resistance make a comeback too? plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes plz yes

EDIT

Only one question per person.

oh cr*p seems like i noticed that one late :(

just answer this one then:

will the GDI resistance make a comeback too? plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes plz yes