New ideas to improve the game

HunterX

There are new ideas I have for the developers of the game Renegade X is is is that, you must do the following: 1 - Add a new race of alien / Scrin , 2 - For the brotherhood of nod have to add two more units - Kane and His friend from Tiberium Wars - guy - with yellow hair is still often talked with the player, when there was Kane. 3 - Add new buildings for all races / dynasty > Command Center - it is important ! fire sentry to nod laser turret from Command & Conquer Tiberian SUN , as well the ability to build buildings when there is the command center of the map to increase in scale. add ships , add maps, where you can cost of building from scratch, with only the command center , the money to leave as is, this is conveniently done :) , but the team must be 1 player has the opportunity to build - to facilitate the fact that there was such a balance that build infinitely, because the money is all there, but in reality, the money from the 1st only commander games - for example: fight card Island 20 - 20 people on each team is the opportunity to vote for the leader who will be responsible for the construction of buildings, so the price on them to deliver better twice to balance the battle observed , that is, to take the price of C&C Original " Gold" , Tiberian Dawn . increase in two times , and when the plant loses the price again flies in twice :) - cool huh ? then add I saw an AIR STRIKE , NUCLEAR STRIKE , and a PAIR of BOMBS NOPE :) to parachute bombs fell - I even price invented 700 and a bit weaker Air Strike " , it is also recommended to make a choice of race - before the creation of the server, so the server showed 2 teams, you can do 1VS1VS1 three teams on one map 20,20,20 - 64 max player or even 128 depending on the size of the map, omoi tips fire and galactic, if to do so as I wrote: another ostanes to advertise only the game, the game will be EXTRA SUPER GALACTIC IN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE :) PROS: NO ROGUES, CONSTRUCTION FEATURES , the CHOICE of RACE IS, a NEW SPECIAL WEAPON is a PAIR of BOMBS :)

I can tell you're excited, but I can hardly understand a thing you wrote. I would love to be able to build buildings, but I don't know if UDK supports it. Servers barely have 40 players usually for now, but 3 teams certainly would be interesting. There is currently this problem though: posting.php?mode=quote&f=34&p=120263

Yes I understand, I don't speak English, so I write through google translate , such as you, you will be able to make the server pay , and if your goal is simply to make a free game, then you can make money on advertising, if your site will be visited by many people, because the game is better than all yours, even Counter Strike , Half Life , Battlefield , Call Of Duty resting, as there are on the servers even in the Steam admins , moderators cheating, and you have it for less, would have you had good protection from aim bot , vh , new opportunities appeared, I may add donation account number card - for those who will lose there money " voluntarily" to support your project as well, there was one idea about another 2 unit - neutral - viceroid - who lives in the crystal Tiberius . creeps and protects from enemies, the harvester may not be to attack :) and still the bike of nod , shoots missiles against aircraft and light vehicles good , at the expense of the complaining players crooks - this is not an option - IP & ID - this is not the point, the IP Can be dynamic, so the same proxy server to bypass the ban, change the serial numbers of hard disk software is only the elite know , but in fact is no one knows of the players, admins often play with names that are not otlichit it from a good man, because he can cheat and distribute this software cheats, sell that porter reputation of all parties, I gave max tips to limit possible that your game was the best in the world ! ! ! :) , and 1-on in the world, just wanted to add that I would like to go on the server and create bots, but the commands that I write in the console - type admin bot add bot add blue , red - not working, as I am not an admin, I don't know password to log in as administrator , if you do not mind I'd be happy to get it, my mail is [email protected] in any sluchae , if you to me will send e-mail password from the admin - I will be glad I kontrolirovat rogues, for the purpose of selling it to use I'm not 100% , so no one will ever know the password , so changing it will not, I guarantee up my soul, as my computer has German protection against DDos FireWall I have a powerful , no one will get in my computer, a computer with a password of 32 characters + 2 anti - virus x64 OS Windows 7 SP1 X64 enterprise + the virtual environment as well, the choice is yours.

I can tell you're excited, but I can hardly understand a thing you wrote. I would love to be able to build buildings, but I don't know if UDK supports it. Servers barely have 40 players usually for now, but 3 teams certainly would be interesting. There is currently this problem though: posting.php?mode=quote&f=34&p=120263

Yes I understand, I don't speak English, so I write through google translate , such as you, you will be able to make the server pay , and if your goal is simply to make a free game, then you can make money on advertising, if your site will be visited by many people, because the game is better than all yours, even Counter Strike , Half Life , Battlefield , Call Of Duty resting, as there are on the servers even in the Steam admins , moderators cheating, and you have it for less, would have you had good protection from aim bot , vh , new opportunities appeared, I may add donation account number card - for those who will lose there money " voluntarily" to support your project as well, there was one idea about another 2 unit - neutral - viceroid - who lives in the crystal Tiberius . creeps and protects from enemies, the harvester may not be to attack :) and still the bike of nod , shoots missiles against aircraft and light vehicles good , at the expense of the complaining players crooks - this is not an option - IP & ID - this is not the point, the IP Can be dynamic, so the same proxy server to bypass the ban, change the serial numbers of hard disk software is only the elite know , but in fact is no one knows of the players, admins often play with names that are not otlichit it from a good man, because he can cheat and distribute this software cheats, sell that porter reputation of all parties, I gave max tips to limit possible that your game was the best in the world ! ! ! :) , and 1-on in the world, just wanted to add that I would like to go on the server and create bots, but the commands that I write in the console - type admin bot add bot add blue , red - not working, as I am not an admin, I don't know password to log in as administrator , if you do not mind I'd be happy to get it, my mail is [email protected] in any sluchae , if you to me will send e-mail password from the admin - I will be glad I kontrolirovat rogues, for the purpose of selling it to use I'm not 100% , so no one will ever know the password , so changing it will not, I guarantee up my soul, as my computer has German protection against DDos FireWall I have a powerful , no one will get in my computer, a computer with a password of 32 characters + 2 anti - virus x64 OS Windows 7 SP1 X64 enterprise + the virtual environment as well, the choice is yours.

I became your game advertising seriously in places Sots. networks, and in the Russian social network, where more than 10 000 000 people, the same way it is done at my expense, this type Donat , help you to improve the game to your gifts didn't disappear, I will advertise on the networks depending on their time, so I'm going to play, always in your game RENEGADE-X - *****My Nick Name:

Hunter-X , if I saw it I.

Edited by Guest

It should be on your server put the protection of all, not the administrator or moderator followed the players, and automatic, you know yourself that cheaters do not like, and the server will become empty because of these samopisnyh hacks, so it is recommended to create a protection + to empty the server will not, and if you do not, you will soon - people will rave about playing against rogues and Administrators or Moderators ignoirovat + on it by all the people you can not trust even his own friends, just friends and family, if one would program, the other will throw another, and so on, like a virus, which will lead to the devastation of the players on the server - it's the only time you do not want? This divine my advice, to improve and protect new ideas, agree with me any man on the planet, and any power over, and so the choice is up to you, I can not do it, I do not understand this, but the server can advertise in social networks and forums, but that's worth it or not ...................

• 4 weeks later...

A new idea with Glos EVA: In the first part of the game Command & Conquer Tiberian Down/Gold Edition version Sony Playstation & version PC - EVA - NOD - spoke reinforcements arrived or she talked bring reinforcements , but you probably understand what I mean, when the unit was delivered to the plane of the AirStrip she uttered these phrases words. You make the original game - DK I must voice EVA too original + don't forget about new units.

HunterX. Please stop posting multiple copies of the same post in several different threads, especially when you are doing it in an unrelated topic. One word posts on old threads are not allowed either.

He mentioned that he speaks through Google Translate, which is another problem. He can't achieve a full understanding of English without proficiency in it.

HunterX. Please stop posting multiple copies of the same post in several different threads, especially when you are doing it in an unrelated topic. One word posts on old threads are not allowed either.

He mentioned that he speaks through Google Translate, which is another problem. He can't achieve a full understanding of English without proficiency in it.

You are right :)