New update anytime soon?

I haven't seen any update on this games development in 2 months. Can we have a peak at what you devs are working on? Or maybe paragraph on a couple ideas your planning? Or at least a "hello, we are still here and haven't abandoned you" from the devs? :mad:

They haven't abandoned anything, the devs are hard at work on beta 3 and there are going to be plenty of improvements. Its not too far away, be patient :)

Listen to the Puny MegaMan! :D

Not an hour after I read the original post, I went onto the game's Facebook page and saw a teaser image of a new map they're making (or importing, rather), and they have also mentioned bringing some fixes to existing bugs and glitches.

I haven't seen any update on this games development in 2 months. Can we have a peak at what you devs are working on? Or maybe paragraph on a couple ideas your planning? Or at least a "hello, we are still here and haven't abandoned you" from the devs? :mad:

Still waiting............

Not an hour after I read the original post, I went onto the game's Facebook page and saw a teaser image of a new map they're making (or importing, rather), and they have also mentioned bringing some fixes to existing bugs and glitches.

I thought the point of the RenX website was to inform players about the game?

Are you suggesting that we are just wasting our time here since all the real information is on facebook?

:confused:

I thought the point of the RenX website was to inform players about the game?

Are you suggesting that we are just wasting our time here since all the real information is on facebook?

:confused:

I'm not suggesting anything. I just saw some news about the upcoming updates on Facebook. I knew about the big summer update even before that. I knew it was coming. I read about plans. So, unlike the original poster. I didn't come on this forum, apparently uninformed, to whine. Even though, I am getting just a bit fed up with some existing bugs/glitches that do screw up the flow of my game at the most critical of moments, but still...