Renegade X Black Dawn 1080. I have a look at Renegade X Black Dawn for the first time

quickshot101

Hey guys I finally played RenegadeX for the first time and wow it was awesome. I played a fair bit of the original CnC Renegade but I did not know till just recently it was being redone :) I made a video of the intro and what I thought was the best single player mission available atm, the Ion Cannon one :D

I am just so excited for multiplayer and wanted to ask. I noticed there was a mp version for those who have UT3. Does anyone play this atm? I would be willing to buy UT3 just for a chance to play this a bit online. I know the game is no where near done yet but I am all ready starting to get the nostalgia feeling :D

COMPUTER SPECS

*Windows 7 - 64 Bit

*Tower: Cooler Master 690

*Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3ghz OC'ed to 4.5ghz

*Ram: 8GB 1600mhz g.skill ripjaws

*Graphics Card: Ati 6850 x2 crossfire Oc'ed to 930/1150

*Mother Board: Asus P8P67

*Power Supply: Antec current gamer 620watt

*Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM

I would not buy it. Almost no one plays these days, and we are more focused on black dawn multiplayer and we are not touching the UT3 one anymore.

Thx for the info bud. I will sit and wait patently for everything to be released. GREAT job on the game so far and keep up the awesome work ;)