Job: TCW Voice Actor

zunnie

Tiberium Crystal War Developer: Voice Actor Job

We are looking for someone(s) with a cool and/or nice voice to:

- Record our Radio Commands

- Record our Coop Campaign objectives

- Record our new Taunt sounds

It is preferred that you have a good clear voice.

We are looking for female and male voice overs.

Experience is not a must. You also do not need to know audio-editing as we have people who are skilled in doing that job already.

If you think you have a good voice please feel free to apply and submit us samples of your voice in either WAV or MP3 format.

Please send me an email at [email protected] , reply in this topic or come on irc.multiplayerforums.com in channel #MPF-TCW

:)

i would like to apply, i can speak english pretty good, but i don't have a mic.

i do know a friend which has a very nice one, but i'm not sure if my voice would apply (unless you look for a sort of arabic voice from a kid in high school). but i can send a sample if you really want to.

but i'm not sure if my parents would like me to work for a game, they're already nagging about school enough already and i don't think they would let me do this. but i don't think that would stop me really... xD

1 more question: are you looking for someone that is avaiable at many times? if i would want to record my voice i would have to go 10 km on bike to go to my friend, but i've done it countless times just for fun really ^^

so, in short: if you would like a "sort of" arabic voice, and if you could send me many of the lines in 1 time, i'm the guy for you. :D

well, a friend of mine can provide the recorded samples next week on saturday, and i know he is very good at audio editing. he has already (re)made some songs, like the soundtrack played at the medical level in the game system shock (

), and a bit of his own stuff. a bit of everything really. he kinda does it as a hobby. ^^

he should be responding anytime soon. don't you, sean? :Þ

EDIT: uhh, why the hell is my text black? or is it just me? :confused:

EDIT 2: fixed :D

Hey RenegadeX Forums,

I've recently checked out some of the footage of RenegadeX, and it looks pretty awesome! I would really like to be a part of this project.

Thanks to xD_ERROR_xD I now know about this project, and I'm happy I do.

I would like to be an audio editor on this game too, if that's okay with you guys ^^

I can send some demo's if you want to hear what I've produced before, and I've got 2 years of mixing experience already.

I'm also a songwriter, and I can make good ambient tracks, mixed with rock, (death)metal and techno/industrial/d&B. Which I believe fits perfectly in Renegade, looking back at the original soundtracks.

But now for the vocal tracks,

I can record some samples of my friends voice, and edit them so they sound like they should according to the first post. I would send both in. Un-edited and the edited ones.

Again, I hope you guys are okay with this! I would really like to start working on my first project, that is not set up by myself hahaha xD

Greetz,

BrandenburgStudios :cool:

Hey RenegadeX Forums,

I've recently checked out some of the footage of TCW, and it looks pretty awesome! I would really like to be a part of this project.

Thanks to xD_ERROR_xD I now know about this project, and I'm happy I do.

I would like to be an audio editor on this game too, if that's okay with you guys ^^

I can send some demo's if you want to hear what I've produced before, and I've got 2 years of mixing experience already.

I'm also a songwriter, and I can make good ambient tracks, mixed with rock, (death)metal and techno/industrial/d&B. Which I believe fits perfectly in C&C, looking back at the original soundtracks.

But now for the vocal tracks,

I can record some samples of my friends voice, and edit them so they sound like they should according to the first post. I would send both in. Un-edited and the edited ones.

Again, I hope you guys are okay with this! I would really like to start working on my first project, that is not set up by myself hahaha xD

Greetz,

BrandenburgStudios :cool:

lol, we already recorded our voices, but i can't really track his progress... i know he is nearly ready but i don't know is he really was working on it these days...

we were making 2 unedited samples and 2 edited ones, we also will send the link of the original (sound)track. :cool:

but yes, we're still interested. :D

Just submitting my application;

About me:

I am a 23 years old. I was born and bred in London, England. Have had no previous experience working as a vocal artist though I was frequently required to use a telephone for my previous job. Am available at pretty much any time.

I will be submitting some .wav samples via email for listening purposes. (These will just be basic samples recorded using Windows 7 Sound Recorder.)

• 2 months later...

For what it's worth, xD_ERROR, your signature is incorrect. The quote from SHODAN is actually from 1994. I know it appears in SS2's introduction sequence, but it was originally from the sound test configuration for System Shock. If you use System Shock Portable from systemshock.org you can see what I mean.

My application, haven't really got a super high-end mic but it should fit the quality requirements of voice commands. It's the headset that comes with the Xonar Xense soundcard.

I'm 24 and from Liverpool, UK so I have a sort of unique accent ;) .

The following clip was sampled at 192kHz 24-bit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24882205/Notorious.wav