The next time Renegade-X is released.....

zocom7

Please make sure that the installation of Renegade-X does not come with MS DotNet Framework 4.0/5.0 web installer and other tool web installers. It pisses me off because it's not a cumulative setup (and so are the other Microsoft tool requirements). Come on, the latest version of the Framework is about 40 MB of the setup and it's not included in the game setup. I don't need the waste of time to re-download to install what's already in the hard drive. It's something the installation should have done, checking for previous versions of that tool(s).

It appears all recent versions of the UDK (and even the games using UDK) has this issue of the same thing. This is unacceptable! If I am using a Win7 64-bit and I cannot use the Internet, how the hell can I install Renegade-X and/or the latest version of the UDK since it persuades me to re-install Framework 4 and other tools (and download the necessary files from the Internet), when they are already installed.

I will be issuing this complaint to Epic Games if this does not change.