PLAYY!!!! EVERYONE AND IF YOU ARe.... gimmie I.P to the server

killersooer

:(

i haven't played it once yet becuase i won't be getting UT3 which i will buy ONLY for renegade x, which is becoming a full standalone pretty soon.

i don't even know if my video card can handle it! it's so shetty that it doesn't even has a vertex shader, and without that my computer will be total cap in maps with lots of continious animations like water.

so... maybe the luck isn't on my side after all... eheheh... :Þ

Error, you'd be surprised how 'less' UT3 asks from your computer, compared to games that have nearly the same goodlooking graphics...

There's also a site where you can check if your computer meets the specs

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/download.aspx?name=Unreal-Tournament-III&id=10681

If you have to feel better about yourself, my computer meets the minimum specs, and abit above it, but not half towards the recommanded specs.....But the time I played this game, it played quite well without even turning everything off

uh, as you might not know yet, but this pc FAILED the minimum specs becuase my video card was too shetty...

i have no vertex shader and something called hardware t&l...

Wait for an Aldi PC deal to get a cheap PC, or buy a new video card, they aren't that expensive as they where some years back. But except the motherboard, one of the most expansive parts.

Ah that kind of problems, they call it "shit happens". Money is always the limit :P. oh or finding a job where they pay you enough money to keep there.

I am just god dam luck that I live in the Netherlands where we have something like study funding by the government when your 18+. And with some additional help of a low salary of your parents you can increase that funding by the government. The less my parents have to spend each month, the higher my funding will be :P. So awesome :P.