I seem to have problems connecting to the servers

Armandy

I have UT3 Black updated to 2.1 via steam, with Ren-X installed in the right place. however, when i try to connect to the server proper it does one of two things. either a) it just shows the main menu and never transfers to the actual game or b) it transfers to the game, freezes, and then i get this message in the error log:

[23]: Server Details: Error retrieving server details: RenegadeXServer.com Slaughterhouse #1 Ranked (US) - Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Can you help me?

Hi,

I'm the guy who created the front end for RenX. The server isnt sending you game data because it is offline. We've mostly not kept up with that app or the server since we spend all of our time now building the new multiplayer :)

Also no one plays the old one anymore.

Good day, and keep looking out for news updates as we move further with the stand alone multiplayer!