Request permission of Renegade-X:Black Dawn Chinese transtlation

[Dragon]cike

Hi,Dear Totem Arts!

Our China C&C fans are very excited to hear that Renegade-X:Black Dawn's release time confirmed,and our [Dragon] clan has been doing many promotions of Renegade-x in Chinese PC game community,with a China Renegade-X beta Server running.

As so many China player's wish,we request Totem Arts' permission in sincerely,which we would like to translate Renegade-x:Black Dawn into Chinese version.we plan to start the process as soon as the Renegade-x:Black Dawn be released in Jan.28th,2012. Surely the Chinese version would take a "Big Shock" to Chinese players,aslo be the best present to them in Chinese Spring's festvial !

Wish we would have more Cooperation in future!

Thanks for your guys hard work! and looking forward to your reply.

Greetings!

Admin [Dragon]cike

China Renegade community [Dragon] clan

• 1 year later...

I've been having this very confusing issue with the UDK since the May update, I think it was, every version after that instantly crashes as soon as I try and run "UDK Game". It gives me this error message, and excuse me beforehand, but my Windows is in Swedish.

• 5 months later...

This will probably/most likely be looked into.

At the moment, with adding/taking away/changing things still, it would be more hassle to constantly update the language aspect.

But in the end once it is pretty "complete".

Ryp and others comment on it here also

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70505

@sunniva

Sorry I have no information on your issue. :(