Renegade X Community Q&A - Episode #10

Jam

Hey what's up guys!

This week's episode contains three questions. I'm going over custom maps for Renegade X, are we able to make those? Co-op missions/maps, can we expect those in the future and technician's/engineer's secondary fire, will they get a damage dealing secondary?

Check out episode #10 right now:

[video=youtube;sY37uu8SWeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY37uu8SWeU

PS: Don't forget to ask questions for next week's episode!

I missed episode #9?

anyways, a question... lemme think about it :) .

I would like to know if any 'special events' will take place in the multiplayer.

For instance, a map where you can blow up a large amount of rocks to clear a passage.

Or the ability to blow up a tower near each of the bases, that allows infantry to easily defend the base.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

just another question from me again... :þ

will there be an alternative ''attachmenta'' for vechicles you can buy for some credits, like making aiming easier on buggy's and hum-vees?

infantry is kinda hard to kill while driving at the same time to evade tanks from hitting you...

just a suggestion :D

I missed episode #9?

anyways, a question... lemme think about it :) .

I would like to know if any 'special events' will take place in the multiplayer.

For instance, a map where you can blow up a large amount of rocks to clear a passage.

Or the ability to blow up a tower near each of the bases, that allows infantry to easily defend the base.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

Thats the exact question I was going to ask.

Thats the exact question I was going to ask.

I found episode #9 on youtube, bedankt Jam, ik heb veel lol gehad met sinterklaas :)

Also, this has been asked before but not since black dawn was announced I believe:

Will vehicles have a first person view?

I think this will become a lot more important in the game. Explosions will now be stopped by walls, so shooting with tanks at the wall near the MCT will NOT damage the engineering crew anymore.

First person in a tank will allow you to actually look into the building even when you are almost against it. Imagine being able to shoot at the MCT of the WF when you are nearly against it, damaging the engineering crew. You used to be able to make a big push with tanks, simply shooting near the MCT to damage the engi crew and slowly kill them, forcing them to take their time and heal, with first person, you can actually try and kill the engi crew during a big rush by shooting through the door.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.