A little though.

jenskai1

Are you allowed to bring out the hype and market alot? i mean, getting it on steam would be pretty damn beast, aswell as getting more people know about it with a tf2 promotional item(s).

It would be pretty damn neat if it hit mass numbers when the game is finished, EA made it clear you couldn't create money with it, but how about advertising? i'd love to know about that.

Yes, i have to agree with you. Advertising is a good idea but it would go on the funds of the developpers, which isn't doing true justice in my opinion.

However i do think if this game would go on Steam as a Free-to-Play game it would definetly withouth any doubts be an instant hit.

I guess even steam has a dollar symbol in his eyes... Because we are not allowed to pay for this game, because of the copyright of EA Games, this project could hardly promote himself on payed ways.

There is still a way that we can promote it on the payed ways, which is, if you make a foundation that is on no way connected to this project. Since other organizations are still allowed to give away free publicity to Renegade-X. When there are more that think that more promotion should be worth it, than they also agree with it, that "we" the users have to do it, we can't ask the Renegade-X team to make more costs as they already are doing.

So who is in to start a foundation that could make Renegade-X big? Maybe we can set something up that may even will work. Let me hear when some are interested in a promotion project like that. PM me or something like that... ;)

Lets call it the "Tiberium Promotion Foundation" or something like that...

Renegade-X could not accept money, so on this way Renegade-X will never get anything for it, it just get free publicity (and the foundation pays the bill, the bill that Renegade-X in this way even never will see, or hear from.), sounds legal to me.

(sorry, renegade-x team, but I keep trying ;) )