Renegade X: Community Q&A - Episode #5

Jam

Episode number five is live!

This week's episode is a bit shorter due to some time issues, but I can assure you the next episode will totally make up for that! Anyway, this week's episode revolves around the music for Renegade X, and weather effects in future releases of Renegade X!

Watch it now!

[video=youtube;EuoISCACBPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoISCACBPQ

3 Questions,

1) Will we see anti-air structures in the muliplayer?

In the original renegade, you had a NOD-SAM as anti air structure, but in the official online maps you never saw one. Some fan-made maps had SAMS as anti air, but they has given the GDI also the NOD SAMS. How will we see this structure back in ren-x multi player?

2) How will the defenses balanced in renegade-x?

Almost every official map of renegade had (when there where base defenses) an obelisk + 2 turrets, and 1 advanced guard tower. Will this keep this way, or will it be rebalanced so guard tower and turret will be used in the same amount on a map... and the obelisk will be equally in his value as the advanced guard tower?

3) How will the aircraft-maps work?

How will the air-maps function, will it still be [mapname]_flying or will every map allow aircraft, or will there used the same map for flying and non-flying battles, but just disable the aircraft with an on/off button for the admin side of the server?

Hehe, these are all old videos I took a while ago, I'll soon run out! I'm learning to work with the editor to make some cool videos, though. So I hopefully can release cooler videos in the future. There are some cool ideas for the Havoc intro aswell, I hope to update you guys on that very soon!

Also, get some willpower! I'd love to see more Renegade X videos on YouTube!