Hey, I'm ssjChris. (introduction)

ssjChris

Hey, guys. First of all, I saw the forum here didn't have a section to introduce yourself, and since it seemed like you all had a small community, I just wanted to be formal and introduce myself.

I'm ssjChris. I currently have a job with the government, but I'm almost finished my Associate's in college in game development (been learning Flash, 3DS Max, C++, etc) and I also am a big fan of various electronics, technology, and I also enjoy watching movies and some anime.

My story with Renegade started when a childhood friend of my bought it in the early 2000s around the time it was originally released. Eventually, I bought myself a copy and it ended up being my most played game since my PC at the game couldn't handle newer games (According to Xfire, I have 60 hours clocked in on it: http://www.xfire.com/profile/inuyashax5/). I never actually beat the Single Player mode due to it being so terrible (bad AI, boring gameplay, lame story, etc) but I'll never forget the long nights I spent with this game in it's fantastic multiplayer mode. Down to playing with my friends, playing on weird roleplay maps (lol carnage club), and fighting hackers with Blackhand Studios custom patch. Renegade has brought me many good memories.

I actually heard about this mod a few years ago, but my PC at the time couldn't handle the Unreal 3 engine so I had to put it on hold until today when I finally reinstalled Unreal Tournament III and I finally gave this mod a spin. I'm very impressed, and I'm actually surprised at all of the detail put into it. You guys really outdone yourselves and I hope keep up with the community here in the coming months.

Sorry for going on so much, but I had to get it all out! :P