Sheet music and Tabs

RacerX

Hey, I was wondering if you guys had tabs or sheet music for the guitar and bass parts for your songs. I really enjoy listening to them, and really want to play them. However, they sound a little too complex for it to be sensible to learn by ear. My personal favorites and ones that I really would love to have tabs for are guitar and bass for Command & Conquer, the bass part for Got a Present for Ya, and both for Full Stop and Move It.

If you could help me with this, I would be really happy. If not, I'll just have to spend more time listening to your music to figure it out.

Hey RacerX,

The best thing to do - for the C&C music - would be to contact Sebastian Aav via e-mail, he remixed the

soundtrack for Renegade X.

As for Got A Present For Ya, I've no idea who made this song, it might be Sebastian Aav aswell. But a lot of composers have made music for Renegade X, same counts for

and

Thanks! I know Got a Present for Ya is remixed, but he added stuff to the bass line. I'm a music nerd who plays too many instruments in his spare time, and the time I'm not playing, I'm listening. I love this stuff.

Again, thanks Jam for getting me out of a jam. (not like you haven't heard that one before)