Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.83GHz

Jeod

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Sep 8 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it is... you just need to like get some stuff that costs a lot of money :P

i would say that it would go 30 40ish on your PC at medium detail maybe , UE 3 Uses CPU to do almost all the job :\[/b]

That means it'll run at an ok speed at low settings?

Lawl, I am running UT3 on max at 1280x1024 with an AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.2GHz, 1mb L2. Runs a little slow... I get 20-100 on suspension because of my bottlenecked cpu, and Radeon HD 4830. Would anybody like to donate jingly a better computer with plenty of PCIE x16 slots and a few normal PCI slots? :P

That seems like the most retarded post I have ever made on this forum. I do believe grats are in order. I like that old time rock n roll.

The point is, you should be fine with a Core 2 Duo as long as you don't push it too hard.

You know, the operating frequency of your CPU can't tell us everything about it... Run CPU-Z and tell us the L2 Cache amount and such. Also, what GPU do you use? UE3 is CPU oriented, sure; doesn't mean the GPU's just off in the corner having a wank.

But from what I understand now, I don't think it'll run too nicely on better settings. What res do you play at?

Additionally, changing your CPU is easy as moving your arms and using a screwdriver. If you bought a pre-built (lol) computer, then the motherboard may not like the new CPU, if it runs at a higher FSB or is a smaller fab size than the original one.

QUOTE (DEC_42 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, the operating frequency of your CPU can't tell us everything about it... Run CPU-Z and tell us the L2 Cache amount and such. Also, what GPU do you use? UE3 is CPU oriented, sure; doesn't mean the GPU's just off in the corner having a wank.

But from what I understand now, I don't think it'll run too nicely on better settings. What res do you play at?

Additionally, changing your CPU is easy as moving your arms and using a screwdriver. If you bought a pre-built (lol) computer, then the motherboard may not like the new CPU, if it runs at a higher FSB or is a smaller fab size than the original one.[/b]

I play at 1024x768.

Lesse....

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T5600
Memrom
Socket P (478)
65 nm
0.950 V
Family 6, model F, stepping D
Ext Family 6, Ext Model F, Revision M0
Core speed 997.5 MHz
Multiplier x6.0
Bus speed 166.3 MHz