My New Background :D

punko24

I hate having those pictures like that and having that windows symbol 20 times larger than the renegade x pic.

My desktop is a renegade X tiberium picture. And my login background picture isn't a windows one; it's the classic Renegade X picture of both Nod and GDI soldiers standing side by side...

That's the best way you can make your pc look good. Add the Ren X photos. Graphics are amazing...

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Sep 2 2009, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it is isn't it? Almost as if he's proud to have his rig... Poor guy. Let me hook you up![/b]

As long as it can play renegade and Ut3 with renx (which it will) then thats all that matters, because lets face it they are the only two games worth playing

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Sep 1 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it is isn't it? Almost as if he's proud to have his rig... Poor guy. Let me hook you up![/b]

It's his sig... so as long as he doesn't violate any rules, I think he can do what he wants.

QUOTE (Eroc @ Sep 2 2009, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my school has a program i can get Windows 7 Im going to get it on my system eventually. but im waiting on a new hard drive so i can backup my work before i play around with it.

my desktop full of icons!
desktopSSsmall.jpg
my desktop - full HD
http://erebosio.com/index/abstractlines%20copy1.png[/b]

Uguuuuuuu... too many icons :S.

Also, 4Chan (or 4Scrape, if you don't feel like filtering through the crap) is a good place to get cool wallpapers.