Done with Renegade

Dehumanization

Ok, i'm done playing Renegade. I hate that SNIPERS! can kill me with one shot when there is tons of lag, so i shoot them 100 times and do no damage and they hit me once and kills me. There is no point being any other class but a sniper or an engineer. I would think that snipers couldn't hit anything since lag causes me to be somewhere else when they shoot, so since i can't hit them, they shouldn't have a chance to hit me. So i guess i'm going to have to wait for this mod (which i have no idea when it is coming out, says 2009, but whats the chance?). Not much strategy when it is only get snipers and spam medium tanks.

The ramjet rifle should be one bullet and reload since it is a one hit one kill gun (bolt action).

Can not be fired from the hip, and/or when zoomed can not move. So they are sitting ducks if they don't plan their attack or miss.

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 21 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, i'm done playing Renegade. I hate that SNIPERS! can kill me with one shot when there is tons of lag, so i shoot them 100 times and do no damage and they hit me once and kills me. There is no point being any other class but a sniper or an engineer. I would think that snipers couldn't hit anything since lag causes me to be somewhere else when they shoot, so since i can't hit them, they shouldn't have a chance to hit me. So i guess i'm going to have to wait for this mod (which i have no idea when it is coming out, says 2009, but whats the chance?). Not much strategy when it is only get snipers and spam medium tanks.

The ramjet rifle should be one bullet and reload since it is a one hit one kill gun (bolt action).[/b]

That would make it like the personal ion then :P

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 21 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The ramjet rifle should be one bullet and reload since it is a one hit one kill gun (bolt action).[/b]

wat server do u play in?

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 22 2009, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AOW or something like that. Which ever has the lowest ping, and there is usually only a few servers that have people playing on it on gamespy arcade.[/b]

Lol. GSA lame. WOL ftw xD. um. it could also depend on the server where its located compared to u.

lets say if u live in the US and a server is located... in Europe or somthing it will cause lag due to the distance. Try to find a server that is located closer to u.

QUOTE (Cacutar @ Aug 22 2009, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol. GSA lame. WOL ftw xD. um. it could also depend on the server where its located compared to u.

lets say if u live in the US and a server is located... in Europe or somthing it will cause lag due to the distance. Try to find a server that is located closer to u.[/b]

WOL? You mean Westwood Online? Suprise it still works since they technically don't exsist anymore (EA owns their souls!).

Thanks i'll look into that. Hey is there any mods that can add AI Bots so i can take my time looking around maps and such? Because renegade only has one practice map. Like play the maps and find out where to go BEFORE i go on an online match and be lost and basically worthless. :(

Dehumanisation, perhaps you could join me on Jelly-Marathon and follow me around for a while. I'm not one of those pro-snipers but I do manage to kick their asses a lot, and You'll find me in vehicles a lot, which can be a whole new world upon itself inside renegade. I'll show you some of the layout (It's marathon, all the time you want to look around) and the best ways to travel from and to a base. If you want, we could make a small thread on off-topic and arrange a time and some commands to easier communicate.

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Aug 23 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey if you go to Marathon be careful , i tend to sneak behind GDI lines and steal their vehicles ;) using a SBH ;P[/b]

well im always in jelly .. and im sure you never and you 'll never steal my vehic lol only noob let them vehic alone outside base to repair .. me i always have a hotty or a engy with me, ALWAYS.

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Aug 23 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well im always in jelly .. and im sure you never and you 'll never steal my vehic lol only noob let them vehic alone outside base to repair .. me i always have a hotty or a engy with me, ALWAYS.[/b]

i always c u repairing some 1 else then i shoot u in the fais with my tank. xD

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 21 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you fail at Renegade you fail at life :V

Yeah i had the most fun so far on the Jelly-Marathon server, but i never see it on the server list on gamespy arcade for some reason. Yeah and usually i can't build a vehicle because the limit is reached so i'm forced to be infantry (which i don't mind at all) but then i get killed by people who fire from the hip with the ramjet.

Oh if i fail in renegade i don't fail in life. 1 it is a video game, and 2 life doesn't have lag. :P

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Aug 24 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ill try to meet ya at Marathon Dehumanization :P will show ya how to look behind your back[/b]

isn't that 'x'?

Dehumanisation, you could just start up the game normally and go to multiplayer from there, that's what I always do, that way you can always see Jelly servers.

Oh! And this whole time i was thinking i had to click on "create new account". <_<

Yeah An4x1madr0s I installed those scripts you told me about, now Renegade won't work. Something about scripts2.dll not being found or something. So i have to wait until the afternoon to get the decade game from my sister (who is a big fan of RA 1 and 2).

QUOTE (Dehumanization @ Aug 24 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh! And this whole time i was thinking i had to click on "create new account". <_<

Yeah An4x1madr0s I installed those scripts you told me about, now Renegade won't work. Something about scripts2.dll not being found or something. So i have to wait until the afternoon to get the decade game from my sister (who is a big fan of RA 1 and 2).[/b]

:unsure:

hmm.......weird......did you patch the game to the latest version?

also did you by any means overwrite scripts2.dll?