It r my burfday!

epicelite

QUOTE (An4x1madr0s @ Aug 16 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yesterday was my birthday......and i didn't get anything from RenX (but i did get like some 500 bucks....:P) so don't get your hopes up :( [/b]

Most I ever got for a single b-day is around $80. <_<

Then my parents took it away because they didn't trust me to spend it wisely and I never saw it again...

QUOTE (epicelite @ Aug 17 2009, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most I ever got for a single b-day is around $80. <_<

Then my parents took it away because they didn't trust me to spend it wisely and I never saw it again...[/b]

Wow, I am so sorry for you dude. Parents should not take presents away after giving them to you. That is wrong. They should have thought about the decision to give it to you before they presented it otherwise it could have been just another way to psychologically punish you, which I doubt they would do that on purpose...

Anyway, what really counts is that you are alive to breathe, and enjoy another day of life and another day of Renegade. Look forward to your next birthday so you can not just be happy because you are getting presents, but because you are alive. Don't be disappointed in what you recieve, I know it is hard sometimes to avoid this. When you grow older the less you recieve presents.

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Aug 18 2009, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I am so sorry for you dude. Parents should not take presents away after giving them to you. That is wrong. They should have thought about the decision to give it to you before they presented it otherwise it could have been just another way to psychologically punish you, which I doubt they would do that on purpose...

Anyway, what really counts is that you are alive to breathe, and enjoy another day of life and another day of Renegade. Look forward to your next birthday so you can not just be happy because you are getting presents, but because you are alive. Don't be disappointed in what you recieve, I know it is hard sometimes to avoid this. When you grow older the less you recieve presents.[/b]

Maybe the present was from someone else other than parents, correct me if I'm wrong. But I agree with asgaroth on the second point...be happy you've got parents, however strict they might be.

And happy belated birthday, hope you enjoyed it :)