Thank you very much for modernizing my nostalgia into a game i can still enjoy

vuur150

I guess the title says enough, thank you VERY VERY much for making a remake of the most awesome team based game ever, i've been thinking "they (original creators) should remake this game and not go wrong like battlefield 3 went wrong remaking battlefield 2" That was about 3 months ago, today i saw a simple link "Renegade X" on fileplanet, while downloading an update for a game, wondering if it could actually be true, i clicked the link and eventually ended up here, expecting it to be either a mod for a (or the original) game or a game to buy on steam for about 15 bucks.

Then i saw this is free, you people are the kindest and the best.

Thank you..

P.S. I've only seen the first page of the forum and already seen 3 of the same threads; thanking you, sorry if this bothers you, i couldn't find another way to make a point.

The developers work for free through long hours, lost nights, and countless problems. The only things keeping them going is the fun to be had, and the thank yous that they get.

and the thought they would get completely rich if EA allows them to get donations after the MP has been released, because maintaining such a popular game costs money you know... :Þ