End of a warm day

a1h

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Feb 7 2009, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Us Canadians are jealous <_<[/b]

had a great sunset too.... all the smoke from the surrounding bush fires made everything black while the sun lit up the sky orange. looks weird but awesome.

i got a photo of the fires thats just near me.

firesdf4.jpg

Yea it actually warmed up a lot here too!, it was 39 degrees F Below zero (-39.4C), its now 0.2 degrees F ABOVE! zero (-17C) :P I actually have a whole .2 of a degree outside!, But our heatwave is due to end by Monday and go back to around -15F - -30F again... (-26C - -34C) :(

Cold days > Warm days.

Winter and Autumn are my two favorite seasons. I'm more comfortable being cold than hot. It isn't nesessarily cold by me. It's been ranging from 0-50 degrees (F) these past few weeks. Mostly in the teens.

There has been snow on the ground for about a month and a half now.. every time it is almost finished melting, it snows some more and stays there for another week. lol.

• Totem Arts Staff

I just feel like the cold and snow is very limiting. In the summer time I could get on my bike, and with it go to the gym, get something to eat, visit friends, etc., simply because I prefer bikes over cars. In the winter it's all cold and icy, so I can't do any of that. It keeps me indoors.

QUOTE (=HT=Duro @ Feb 8 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lucky fobby :P well here its around -1 today .. really weird .. normally its aroud -10, -15c ... and they say that we will have 5 and 6 in middle of next week .. with rain ... wow lol never saw that in february[/b]

OMG greenhouse gasses warming the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol

QUOTE (R315r4z0r @ Feb 7 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cold days > Warm days.
[/b]

No. Warm days are good because the amount of chix outside increase ^^
And they look hotter in the hot days..

And who doesn't like to chill at the beach, with a beer and a joint? That's what i thought. ;)

P.S. Why are you always making your text red lol, we can read it dont worry about it. :P

QUOTE (BLuel4bel @ Feb 9 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And they look hotter in the hot days..

And who doesn't like to chill at the beach, with a beer and a joint? That's what i thought. ;)

P.S. Why are you always making your text red lol, we can read it dont worry about it. :P[/b]

yeah, true!
BUT:
- no beach here
- so no bitches (Ohh I mean chix)
- and joints are illegal here
- also the weather is cold! so no cold beer, except you are inside

---> I need to move somewhere to the tropic (or subtropic) region...

PS. red is evil! and yes we can read it in black also.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (renchamp @ Feb 19 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a1h you in vic?

here at australia its quite cold atm had some hot days few days ago atound 45C[/b]

Yeah i am in vic. grew up in qld sort of wish i was up there still, But lately we have been having quite a few warm days down here, i live only 2k away from where the Churchill-Jeeralang fire was going.
that was a big fire that one.

And they look hotter in the hot days..[/b]

Snow bunnies > Beach bunnies

And who doesn't like to chill at the beach, with a beer and a joint? That's what i thought. ;) [/b]

Me. I absolutely hate the beach. Seriously, if I could pick one place that I hate the most, it would be the beach. I don't see the fun of wasting gas going to a place where:
1. The sun makes target practice out of you and you end up feeling it for a week after you leave.
2. Ugly, fat, misshapen, loud people run around in tiny, skin tight and reveling cloths.
3. Sand everywhere that kicks up at the slightest touch and flies in the wind into the face of who ever you walk past.
4. The stench of sunscreen is everywhere and is so strong it makes you want to gag.

Sure it's fun to hang out with friends, sit out in the sun and basically have a good time, but at a place as horrible as the beach? No way.

P.S. Why are you always making your text red lol, we can read it dont worry about it. :P[/b]

It's not about you being able to read it or see it. It's simply because it's my own style of posting. I like the way it looks and that's all there is to it. So why make my text red? Why not?