some ideas and questions about the mod =)

Apache

hi all!) im not fan of renegade but i like it a lot!) and last time im only playing it... well to the topic:

-will u create a new gameplay type, where player will build the base? (like in the real tiberium dawn... Do u remember destroyed building in the 2nd level of renegade??? it was the main building... maybe if player will use one thing in this building... or by the any other way... he will become the builder of the base))) he will build the defend of the base, barracks, will upgrade somethink... well... like in the original tiberium dawn (but to create limits for the all buildings)

-about mutants: u remember when havoc attacked someone of NOD guys from the tiberium weapons, they could to transform into the mutants... can't u enter this option into the multiplayer??? (when player will become a mutant he will die and the mutant will be just an NPC)... and maybe u'll create new MP type somethink like PLAYERS VS MUTANTS etc...

-about coop: will u create cooperative for ur mod??? or do NPC's visible in the mp???

-about venchiles: in the original Tiberian dawn Apaches were appeared in the special platform(i dont know about orcas... i only completed 3 missions in the original c&c gold :rolleyes: LOL). Will u create the platforms for them???

will u create more venchiles from the original tiberian dawn(just i dont know... maybe in the renegade is not all venchiles appeared) and from the renegade carrier... will u create drivable flyable plains and water technics??? if so can't u do a map with only a water where players will need to fly or swim to the enemy base???

-about carrier: will u include new venchiles to the carrier??? (i mean ready venchiles, like orca etc...)

well))) LOL at first i wanted to say some my ideas) and then i began to ask u questions))). ok... i hope u'll think about my ideas in future))) and of cource i understand that not all ideas will be included( heh =) it will be nice if ANY of my ideas will be included)

p.s. im sorry if i create theme, which was discussed...

p.p.s. sorry for my mistakes in english... just its not my native language and i only learn it now...

Most of this questins are already answered and can be found at the FAQ Topic.

QUOTE (Apache @ Feb 5 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all!) im not fan of renegade but i like it a lot!) and last time im only playing it... well to the topic:

-will u create a new gameplay type, where player will build the base? (like in the real tiberium dawn... Do u remember destroyed building in the 2nd level of renegade??? it was the main building... maybe if player will use one thing in this building... or by the any other way... he will become the builder of the base))) he will build the defend of the base, barracks, will upgrade somethink... well... like in the original tiberium dawn (but to create limits for the all buildings)[/b]

We will be making some additional gametypes, but after we're done with the main gametype (wich is CCR gametype).

For all the other questions: time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...