When does it come out?

Snipa02

Sorry if people have already asked...I didn't bother looking through every topic since this forums is so big lol...just wondering when you plan to finish this mod...don't mean an exact date...like month of what year? lol..

Thanks in advance,

*Weetod*

• Totem Arts Staff

Lmfao, more like January 12 2047 :rolleyes:

The official answer is: we don't have a release date. We have been asked this question countless times. Our only response is that there is no release date and probably wont be one either.

Let me explain the reason behind this. We are not professionals, we don't own any studios or anything like that. This is not our job and we don't get paid to do this. This mod is being developed on our own free time and of course everyone has a personal life to deal with which is always 1st in terms of priority. You probably know as well as I or anyone else that shit happens all the time so we cant guarantee anything.

We are actually getting very close to finishing all of the things we planned in our first release so its not going to be a long wait.

QUOTE (epicelite @ Feb 5 2009, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or you could make it a challenge for yourselves and have a release date? :P[/b]

im know they they have goals and target dates to meet.. and probably not even as a "challenge".. im sure they would get it finished more than we would! we sit around just waiting to play.. they're working on top of their normal life so they will be able to play...not to mention when professional game developers set dates they more often than not push them back many times...

Should be available next week for $99.99 per copy. Or you can get RenX collectors edition for $149.99. Price isn't finalized, but should be around that ball park.[/b]

Technically I don't think you can sell the Mod; I thought that you would get into a law suit with EA and the makers of UT3.

I've seen people sell mods for Oblivion, so I honestly can't see why you can't sell it here; it is your work after all. I'd sell it cheaper though. You will get more people wanting to buy it then. Say, $29.99?

I could advertise with the media platoon on many gaming websites too if you did decide to go in this direction, and ONLY if it was legal.

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Feb 6 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Technically I don't think you can sell the Mod; I thought that you would get into a law suit with EA and the makers of UT3.

I've seen people sell mods for Oblivion, so I honestly can't see why you can't sell it here; it is your work after all. I'd sell it cheaper though. You will get more people wanting to buy it then. Say, $29.99?

I could advertise with the media platoon on many gaming websites too if you did decide to go in this direction, and ONLY if it was legal.[/b]

Belive me, we cant sell it (or we would be sold ;) ), so we decided to give it away FOR FREE (like the plan was as the mod started I think..) All you need to buy is UT3 (atm).

PS. also all downloadable content is FREE!! (called also patch(es))

Hello,

nice to see this work. Very good job and you earn my respect! C&C Renegade was the best time and it's awake good memories.

I'm waiting to play this mod soon, but I hope it doesn't go off before finished like some other mods.

so long,

nevex

• Former Developers

Okay fobby, you just creeped the hell out of me.

I said that exact same answer, word per word in a PM on moddb and I didnt copy it from somewhere its what I said when someone asked me the same question. Wtf! How... I swear I'm beginning to believe you more and more about your ESP thing everytime you do something like that.

If fobby has ESP, then he may just be right about the whole 2047 thing. Damn! that would suck.

QUOTE (Havoc89 @ Feb 6 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay fobby, you just creeped the hell out of me.

I said that exact same answer, word per word in a PM on moddb and I didnt copy it from somewhere its what I said when someone asked me the same question. Wtf! How... I swear I'm beginning to believe you more and more about your ESP thing everytime you do something like that.

If fobby has ESP, then he may just be right about the whole 2047 thing. Damn! that would suck.[/b]

I'm disappointed it has taken you this long to figure out he has ESP...

• 3 weeks later...