Tutorial Please?

[CNC]PlagueNXC

Hello I found a download of one of your maps. I was just curious how to add it to the UT3 folder to actually test the map. Don't worry I only found a map that was on that MOTY website. It's not any other map, if you even had them online somewhere.

I was just hoping to test out this thing. Let me know what the tutorial link is because that one on there for your 2007.net one is broken. I know that you already changed your website anyway, that was a no brainer and it was not hard to believe that the link didn't work but maybe we should let the public know on the MOTY website?

It's just a thought. Please get back to me.

-Asgaroth

Actually Its different on XP and Vista. Basically find the Folder "UTGame" in your profile folder, and put it in "UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\". (if you're missing those folders, create em, but you should have UTGame anyways)

Thanks guys, I ended up figuring it out.

The map looks awesome, even though it's not the finished version that they've already finished. I love the artwork and the incredible work of the making of the tiberium. One part that was fun was using my hover board to skate around like a skate board off of those ramps, and jumping inside the waterfall hole dieing. It was funny but fun when it happend.

Now that I got a small taste of the mod, it's even more exciting to wait for the release. Good work guys; really.

QUOTE (AsgarothXc @ Feb 1 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks guys, I ended up figuring it out.

The map looks awesome, even though it's not the finished version that they've already finished. I love the artwork and the incredible work of the making of the tiberium. One part that was fun was using my hover board to skate around like a skate board off of those ramps, and jumping inside the waterfall hole dieing. It was funny but fun when it happend.

Now that I got a small taste of the mod, it's even more exciting to wait for the release. Good work guys; really.[/b]

Hourglass was a lot of fun for playing around on it,

Dante I had the same problem but I figured it out. I'm not at my home computer so I can't tell you what file I put it in. I could tell you how I did it but I didn't put it in a file. I opened up hourglass in unreal editor mode then saved it. When it saved it went to a different folder but the names were very similar or the same. They were just within a seperate folder and it wasn't program files.

You can try this your self, or you can wait and I'll find out when I get home on my PC. It's your call.

Also if you want to chat for assistance or help just add me on xfire here: AsgarothXe

• 1 month later...